CLOSER TO THE PLACES THAT ARE CLOSE TO YOUR HEART.
Cadence Living at Mt. Zion is set in an ideal location. You can be in downtown Jonesboro in less than 10 minutes, taking advantage of all the great restaurants, parks, art galleries, cafés, shopping and entertainment this revitalized downtown area offers.
Although you’re just minutes from everything, the community setting is wooded and natural—making it a perfect home that inspires your best life.
We’re just 2.1 miles from Kaiser Permanente Southwood Comprehensive Medical Center. Plus, you’ll find other specialty care providers in the area, such as chiropractic, massage, orthopedic and rehabilitation.
Most everything you need is just 5 to 10 minutes away:
- Publix Super Market
- Barnes & Noble
- Southlake Mall with Macy’s, Sears, T.J. Maxx and Burlington
While we aim to become your favorite place to eat, good meals can be found right in the neighborhood:
- Steak ‘n Shake
- Chili’s Grill & Bar
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Joe’s Crab Shack
- TGI Fridays
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Zaxby’s Chicken
- Waffle House
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
MOVIES AND RECREATION
- AMC Southlake 24 Movie Theater (4 min drive)
- Pin Strikes Stockbridge Bowling Alley (10 min drive)
- Lake Spivey Golf Club (10 min drive)
- Jonesboro Public Library (8 min drive)
- Road to Tara Museum (8 min drive)
Need lodging when friends and family come to visit? These affordable hotels and motels are just 5 minutes away…
- Extended Stay America – Atlanta – Morrow
- Sun Suites
- InTown Suites Extended Stay Atlanta
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
- America’s Best Value Inn & Suites
Best of all, Cadence Living at Mt. Zion offers scheduled transportation services to shuttle residents to and from doctor’s appointments, shopping trips and errands to destinations around town.
We would love to show you around our community. To learn more or schedule a virtual tour, please call (770) 210-6433 or fill out the form below.